Ticker

Jacksonville - this week.

6.28.2008

Wimby Day 6

A wonderful day in London. Sun is shining, temperature is warm and we have a new logo on the IBM display. The dingo is not only a network superstar but a graphics genius as well.

It is unfortunate that we are running out of American players in The Championships. But in the end, I could care less. As long as the scoreboards and radar are working for the final on Sunday I will be a happy man. Then, if the maid folds my laundry Monday morning... well, it just can't get any better than that.

Tomorrow is a day off. No play on the middle Sunday here at Wimbledon. I plan on sleeping a lot. BM is going to take me to some Beatles sites which should fill up some of the day. Maybe I'll have some pictures to post after our excursion.

1 comment:

null- said...

pretty good, but not up to hot garbage level. yet, anyways.