Ticker

Jacksonville - this week.

9.08.2008

Finally Home

After 26 days on the road, I'm finally home and doing what I do best... Nothing! Actually, I arrived home on Friday and on Saturday and Sunday I assisted the new kid Steve Hepner set up a video wall in Hickory, NC. So today is my first real day off and I'm loving it.

As for the video wall set up, I am really getting too old for that. Everything is sore on me today. I was all gung-ho about going for a jog on the local mountain bike trail today, but when I walked to get the mail this morning my right butt-muscle told me that running would be a bad idea. However, Chase (the 4 year old black lab) is now telling me to ignore all of my pains and get moving, and of course take him with me.

I think a quick jog to the couch is going to be my exercise for the day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If a tree falls in the forest, and no one is around to hear it, does it make a noise?

That is how I feel about this Blog.

Joanne said...

Let me guess............anonymous is Andy?