Ticker

Jacksonville - this week.

12.06.2009

Gear'd Up

I'm ready to go. All packed and hoping my flight will be on time. For those of you who don't know, I'm going to one of the premier skiing areas in the world - Interlaken, Switzerland or the Jungfrau Mountain region. Oh, and I don't know how to ski. Nothing like going to a world class ski region and not knowing how to ski! I do have company, however, as another brave soul on the trip also does not know how to ski. I'm hoping that my hockey skills (or lack thereof) will aid in balance and my general fitness will aid in recovering from unintended cartwheels down the mountain.

It's a good thing my wife has a nice health plan. I wonder if the Ski Patrol takes HSA plans?

1 comment:

Joanne said...

I'm jealous. Go 4 snowboarding instead, i reckon u'll pick it up easier.

Have fun.