Ticker

Jacksonville - this week.

7.20.2008

Headin' to Jacksonville

I'll be on my way to Jacksonville, Florida in the morning. Hopefully my time of departure will be around 5:00 am so I can get to the office and print things out before my Wimbledon Debrief meeting.

Although the drive to Jacksonville is just shy of 6 hours, I've grown to hate the drive. I95 is one of the worst interstates in the country. Mostly, it is just a very boring drive. 

However, I'm hoping that the weather is cooler with the ocean breeze. It is forecasted to be 99 degrees in Charlotte on Monday with high humidity and no wind. 

My next update will be from Jacksonville. I'll likely be in a few political discussions while I'm there. It seems as if everyone at IDS is on the "other side of the isle" from me. In addition, they really like to push my buttons when it comes to certain issues. 

1 comment:

Joanne said...

It's been a while since i've had a read of the blog and i'm both impressed and kinda sick at the same time. The thought of Tommy Boy sitting on ur head is NOT GOOD. I'm impressed that u could b bothered waiting that long 4 an iPhone, 5 hours in line is ridiculous unless it's 4 Finals tickets 4 the footy.
ENJOY Jax.