Ticker

Jacksonville - this week.

7.27.2008

Off to Colorado Springs

I don't really want to leave home, but this heat and humidity is killing me in North Carolina. I hope that the weather is a bit cooler in C-Springs, enough that I don't sweat as soon as I step foot outside.

Another thing I look forward to is rooming with Jim Ingalls. Our political talk alone will be enough to entertain me for weeks. It is safe to say that Jim and I are on opposite sides (I won't say who believes what) of many issues. But I can say that we both believe in one thing - that I'm always right. OK, that may be a stretch, but it has been a lot of years since Jim and I have worked together for any length of time and I am looking forward to it.

Lastly, it will be nice to get back into some golf again. Tennis has ruled my world for a few months and that was a few months too long. But who can complain about being at Wimbledon, right? I won't be me, otherwise, BM may give me a beat down.

No comments: