Today was a little exciting. After being sore from last night's hockey game (left hip) I decided to remove four stumps. Now the soreness has spread. But, the stumps are out and I am on my way to completing my list - handed to me by my wife of course. It has been a while since I've shared my list, so why don't we review it quickly.
1. Purchase and place Pennsylvania field stone in dry creek bed (photo)
2. Clean and seal outdoor bench (this can wait)
3. Lay edging in the front flower bed
4. Remove struggling Willow tree
5. Kill Yellow Jackets (a constant struggle)
6. Remove Stumps near sun room (Done! Sore!)
7. Get Mulch (two loads)
8. Call about refinancing (probably the worst time in history to refinance)
9. Get new fridge filter
10. Clean off dresser (never!)
11. Purchase chain saw (I can't wait for this one)
12. Download songs from iTunes (my wife likes some crappy songs)
13. Clean Fountain
14. Get a load of Mushroom Compost (man this stuff stinks)
The next big thing is installing 10 sections of vinyl picket fence that we've just ordered. The install should take me about 3 or 4 days of good weather to complete, depending on how many roots I have to dig through. Maybe my Dad will come down and help me install the fence (HINT HINT).
My travel is winding down, however, I will be in Jacksonville, FL on Monday and Tuesday (22nd, 23rd) and then I'll be heading to London on the 26th. Brandi and I are going to visit Scotland for a few days and then we'll be back in London for my Wimbledon meetings on the 1st and 2nd of October.