Ticker

Jacksonville - this week.

1.22.2010

Tourists

I took this photo today upon entering the TV compound. Japanese tourists will take photos with anyone. In this instance it was the Security Guard.

Which brings me to another story. The Broadcast manager here at AO (Brad) was showing some Asian media around the TV compound and I happened to be in the Show Court 3 production checking my graphics for the day. He mentioned to the group that I was famous world wide for the work I do - and immediately all of the members of the group started taking my photo in the production booth. Thanks Brad, I've never felt this important!

2 comments:

Joanne said...

I believe 1 of those photos was on the front page of their sports section in their newspaper back home.

Capt. Paul Watson said...

They were collecting evidence for the Ady Gil incident and figured Travis was on the boat prior to his arrival in Melbourne.